gusto ko lang magtanung about sa workplace incidents
so ganito ang situation
(inside office training room)
1. we started a groupchat, and almost everyone inside the training room is a part of it
2. 5 main people are involved and reported to HR because of the chat
3. here's what happened in the chat:
-peter asked carla over the chat if "nakascore ka ba kagabi?"
-a lot of people have their own reactions to it and said it over chat
-clearly all were making fun of the particular situation and making it look like a funny thing too discuss
-carla answered and making herself part of the fun
-words like, "malandi ka", "nakakadiri ka", "ang arte mo" "pitikin ko tinggil mo" were used by peter directly to carla
-carla on the other hand has no violent reaction regarding such words, she would just type "hahahha","ganon talaga" and such
-after more chats, more bullying was seen inside the chatroom, name dropping, statements like "WANTED YAYA", and someone would answer "carla apply na!"
- everyone was having fun but this time carla was not anymore replying, so everyone stopped making fun of her
- until such time that a certain topic would be brought up reminding us of her and posting again "kape kape din kabahan ka!"
4. this was the scenario
5. carla later that afternoon had the whole chat conversations reported to HR Department.
6. i would like to know what are the possible things that could happen to peter and 5 other involved in the chat bullying carla, knowing that we are bound by the company's handbook to saying profane words towards others.
7. what counter-measures can peter do in order to protect himself as well as the others who are involved.
any help guys?