Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Husband & Woman Friend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My Husband & Woman Friend on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day! Any advice poh' Atty, mayron girl poh yung husband ko at ang masaklap kaibigan ko pa , anu poh pwding ikaso ko sa girl gusto ko poh syang bigyan ng lection at nahuli ko yung conversation nila sa social network..gusto kung kunin lahat ng binibigay nya sa girl possible poh ba yun?? very responsible poh yung husband ko sa family namin at aaminin ko hnd sya nagkulang sa pamilya,..Any Advice Please.

View user profile

2 Re: My Husband & Woman Friend on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 pm


Arresto Menor
You cannot file a separate case of concubinage against the paramour of your husband on one hand and condone the wrongdoing of your husband on the other hand. Dapat pareho sila kung maghahabla ka. relax girl talk to your husband cause I think it's a family matter, mahirap mag iskandalo lalo na nakataya name ng family mo

View user profile

3 Re: My Husband & Woman Friend on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:02 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You can file a civil case and ask for damage for meddling with your family and private life.

View user profile

4 Re: My Husband & Woman Friend on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:16 pm


Arresto Menor
anu po ba un civil case n puede i file sa mistress ng husbnd ko? meron po sya written sttmnt sa brgy n inaamin nya me relasyon cla ng husband ko?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum