Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case against chismosa and chismoso

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case against chismosa and chismoso on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 pm


Arresto Menor
Can i file a case against people who say bad things about my tito. This people say's that my tito was taking things from our neighbor like gasul and beds and they say that they see him but it was almost a year ago but still they say it to other people.

They also say that he is abusing some girls or minamanyak niya or hinuhipuan nya.

Can i file a case against this people who are discrediting the reputation of my tito.

View user profile

2 Re: Case against chismosa and chismoso on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 pm


yes, but your challenge is evidence. you will have to present the people who heard and saw them make these statements. the proper charge is oral defamation or intriguing against honor. if you live in the same municipality or city, you will have to first file in the bgy. good luck.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum