Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abandonment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abandonment on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:12 am

pmeste001

Arresto Menor
Hi.
I need your help.
I would like to file a legal case with my ex boyfriend who is a father of my son.He went to abroad for work Dec 30, 2011. A month later I found out I was pregnant. I tried to call him but the phone number he used to call me one time was no longer working. He abandon me and my child since I was pregnant.He never responded to any of my attempts to reach him.I sent him private messages in facebook and it ended up he blocked me from his friend's list. I even reached out to his brother but to no avail. I went to his previous boarding house but I found out he already moved.Since then , we never had any communication.

I want to file a legal case to but the problem is he is now out of the country. I don't even know his address now. And what makes it more complicated is that his name is not on our child's birth certificate since he was not around to acknowledge.
Do I have a strong case against him even if his name is not listed as the father of our child?
What steps should I need to do to pursue the case against him?
I need your help badly.
Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: child abandonment on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:40 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua
You have to have DNA testing to prove that he is the father

View user profile

3 Re: child abandonment on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 am

pmeste001

Arresto Menor
Am I the one to pay for DNA testing to prove he is the father of my child?
I know he can afford it since he earns significant amount.
Can I file a case against him even if he is abroad?
Because I want to demand financial support from him.

View user profile

4 Re: child abandonment Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum