Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

petition for recognition of foreign divorce in philippines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm kristine i want to know the legal procedure for recognizing a foreign divorce here in philippines. Actuall i got married to a japanese guy in japan and after 5yrs of marriage we decided to get a divorce in japan and then we got divorced then.. after one yr of having a divorce i marry again a japanese guy. Our marriage was here in the philippines but on our marriage i didnt use my status as a divorcy instead i used single status.. My question are I already had my divorce paper from japan i just need it to be recognize it in the philippines, how much will it cost and how long will it take? My second question is How can i change my civil status in my marriage license, instead of single i will change it to divorcy?? What will be my first step?? Thank you so much and i hope you will give me a feedback about my problem..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum