Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ASSUMED HOUSE on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:48 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po I need some legal advice po ..

Nag assume po ako ng bahay last 2000 then plano ko po sanang bayaran ang bahay sa SSS kaya lang po ang bahay eh naka pangalan sa iba so hiningan po kami ng requirements upang malipat ang titulo sa aming pangalan ganito po kasi yun...

yang bahay na yan eh naka pangalan kay Edgar ngayun po noong 1986 ipina-assume niya kay Tessa pagkatapos po noong 2000 pina-assume po sa amin ngayon po upang malipat sa amin ang titulo kailangan po naming kumuha ng deed od sale assumption of mortgage at copya ng titulo ng bahay na nasa tunay na may-ari na si Edgar eh ninihingan kami ng 50,000.00 ni Edgar eh yung pera po namin eh sapat lang pong pambayad sa bahay na worth 255k kung hindi po namin xa mabayaran within october 8 po ibibigay daw niya sa iba ang bahay..

ang tanong ko po is may karapatan pa po ba xa sa bahay since pina-assume na po niya ito Kay tessa way back 1986? ang gusto lang po namin eh if ever na ibenta niya sa iba bayaran niya yung pinagawa namin sa bahay...

hope may makatulong po

View user profile

2 Re: ASSUMED HOUSE on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm


in whose name is the title of the property? is this under a contract to sell or there is just a mortgage over a title? who has possession of the title?

do you have copies of the deeds of transfers from edgar to tessa? you should occupy the property and put a sign that it is your property.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum