Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice and Action

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legal Advice and Action on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm

eme0928

Arresto Menor
It was two years ago when I was forced by my boyfriend to do something which is against my will  and threatened me that he will leave me if I didn't give what he wanted. And so, I did it with deep sadness and guilt. What happened caused me public humiliation as everyone knew what happened. It ruined my image at school and the worst, I suffered and continues to suffer from major depression. Aside from the clinical depression, I was diagnosed to have a Bipolar Disorder. Is there a legal action needed to be taken towards this? Please help me because this is the only way I will be at peace.

I have consulted some lawyers and they said that it was rape. However, if I do not want to file a case, the last lawyer I consulted advised me to ask for my ex boyfriend to pay for the medical fees I covered for psychiatric therapy I am having. Up until now, I am still undergoing medications and therapy sessions with the psychiatrist. Is this all I can do? I am hoping that you will be able read this mail and respond to it.

Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Legal Advice and Action on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:19 pm

pinklipstick

Arresto Menor
You have to file a case.

View user profile

3 Re: Legal Advice and Action on Fri May 02, 2014 8:08 pm

eme0928

Arresto Menor
What case could I possibly file? Do I have a shot in winning if I filed a case?

View user profile

4 Re: Legal Advice and Action on Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 am

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal
file a case using the psychiatric consultations you had...baka pwede mo din kuning witness ang doctor mo...

View user profile

5 Re: Legal Advice and Action on Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 pm

eme0928

Arresto Menor
Will it still be considered despite of the lapse of years it took me to take action?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum