Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Termination

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegal Termination on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:30 am

Probability2014


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone, it's nice to be here. Can anyone recommend a good labor lawyer. I just got terminated and I believe it's illegal because I never did anything against the company and my performance during the 2 months that I've worked with them was exemplary. I wish to be reinstated if that is a possibility because I really like my work there. So my main concern right now is to get a lawyer who is very knowledgeable in labor disputes and takes into account the real concern of their client.

To anyone who can recommend one, my heart-felt thanks.

P.S.
I live in Metro Manila.

View user profile

2 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:34 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
Probability2014 wrote:Hello everyone, it's nice to be here. Can anyone recommend a good labor lawyer. I just got terminated and I believe it's illegal because I never did anything against the company and my performance during the 2 months that I've worked with them was exemplary. I wish to be reinstated if that is a possibility because I really like my work there. So my main concern right now is to get a lawyer who is very knowledgeable in labor disputes and takes into account the real concern of their client.

To anyone who can recommend one, my heart-felt thanks.

P.S.
I live in Metro Manila.

Magastos yan. Go to DOLE/NLRC/SENA first to file your complaint. See if it will prosper. You'll need your lawyer only after conciliation/mediation fails.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

3 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 am

Patok


Reclusion Perpetua
2 months ka pa lang sa company.. they terminated you.. wag mo na pagpilitan.. hanap ka na lang nang iba.. sa palagay mo kung ma re instate ka.. anong treatment gagawin nila sayo? Even if manalo ka sa dispute.. 2 months ka pa lang.. the best you can get is 1 month's salary.. in my opinion.. not worth fighting for.. just moved on..

View user profile

4 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue May 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Probability2014


Arresto Menor
Patok wrote:2 months ka pa lang sa company.. they terminated you.. wag mo na pagpilitan.. hanap ka na lang nang iba.. sa palagay mo kung ma re instate ka.. anong treatment gagawin nila sayo? Even if manalo ka sa dispute.. 2 months ka pa lang.. the best you can get is 1 month's salary.. in my opinion.. not worth fighting for.. just moved on..

Sir, bakit nasabi mo po na 1 month salary lang ang pwedeng makuha? did you base that on experience po ba? thanks.

View user profile

5 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue May 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Probability2014


Arresto Menor
council wrote:
Probability2014 wrote:Hello everyone, it's nice to be here. Can anyone recommend a good labor lawyer. I just got terminated and I believe it's illegal because I never did anything against the company and my performance during the 2 months that I've worked with them was exemplary. I wish to be reinstated if that is a possibility because I really like my work there. So my main concern right now is to get a lawyer who is very knowledgeable in labor disputes and takes into account the real concern of their client.

To anyone who can recommend one, my heart-felt thanks.

P.S.
I live in Metro Manila.

Magastos yan. Go to DOLE/NLRC/SENA first to file your complaint. See if it will prosper. You'll need your lawyer only after conciliation/mediation fails.

Sir, i've done that...it's a big multinational company, i actually contacted a labor lawyer already and they will take 30% of whatever we could collect...kaya po ako nag-post kasi baka may nakaka-alam ng isang maayos at truly honest na labor lawyer that takes into account yung kagustuhan and welfare ng client at hindi lang pera-pera iniisip....may ma-recommend ba kayo sir?

View user profile

6 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 pm

council


Reclusion Perpetua
Probability2014 wrote:
Patok wrote:2 months ka pa lang sa company.. they terminated you.. wag mo na pagpilitan.. hanap ka na lang nang iba.. sa palagay mo kung ma re instate ka.. anong treatment gagawin nila sayo? Even if manalo ka sa dispute.. 2 months ka pa lang.. the best you can get is 1 month's salary.. in my opinion.. not worth fighting for.. just moved on..

Sir, bakit nasabi mo po na 1 month salary lang ang pwedeng makuha? did you base that on experience po ba? thanks.

Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

7 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue May 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Probability2014


Arresto Menor
council wrote:
Probability2014 wrote:
Patok wrote:2 months ka pa lang sa company.. they terminated you.. wag mo na pagpilitan.. hanap ka na lang nang iba.. sa palagay mo kung ma re instate ka.. anong treatment gagawin nila sayo? Even if manalo ka sa dispute.. 2 months ka pa lang.. the best you can get is 1 month's salary.. in my opinion.. not worth fighting for.. just moved on..

Sir, bakit nasabi mo po na 1 month salary lang ang pwedeng makuha? did you base that on experience po ba? thanks.

Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law.

Sir thank you po for replying, anong article po ba ng labor code nag-aaply yung sinabi nyong,"Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law"?

View user profile

8 Re: Illegal Termination on Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

council


Reclusion Perpetua
Probability2014 wrote:
council wrote:
Probability2014 wrote:
Patok wrote:2 months ka pa lang sa company.. they terminated you.. wag mo na pagpilitan.. hanap ka na lang nang iba.. sa palagay mo kung ma re instate ka.. anong treatment gagawin nila sayo? Even if manalo ka sa dispute.. 2 months ka pa lang.. the best you can get is 1 month's salary.. in my opinion.. not worth fighting for.. just moved on..

Sir, bakit nasabi mo po na 1 month salary lang ang pwedeng makuha? did you base that on experience po ba? thanks.

Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law.

Sir thank you po for replying, anong article po ba ng labor code nag-aaply yung sinabi nyong,"Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law"?

Art 283.

That's on the assumption that you are entitled to it.

Ang pagsabi ni Patok na pwede mong makuha ay kung makipagtawaran kayo.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

9 Re: Illegal Termination on Fri May 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Probability2014


Arresto Menor
council wrote:
Probability2014 wrote:
council wrote:
Probability2014 wrote:
Patok wrote:2 months ka pa lang sa company.. they terminated you.. wag mo na pagpilitan.. hanap ka na lang nang iba.. sa palagay mo kung ma re instate ka.. anong treatment gagawin nila sayo? Even if manalo ka sa dispute.. 2 months ka pa lang.. the best you can get is 1 month's salary.. in my opinion.. not worth fighting for.. just moved on..

Sir, bakit nasabi mo po na 1 month salary lang ang pwedeng makuha? did you base that on experience po ba? thanks.

Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law.

Sir thank you po for replying, anong article po ba ng labor code nag-aaply yung sinabi nyong,"Separation pay for someone less than 6 months at work is generally 1/2 to 1 month salary lang as per labor law"?

Art 283.

That's on the assumption that you are entitled to it.

Ang pagsabi ni Patok na pwede mong makuha ay kung makipagtawaran kayo.

Sir thank you ulit sa reply. My case does not fall under art. 283...

View user profile

10 Re: Illegal Termination Today at 3:52 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum