Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seek Financial Support from OFW Husband and wants to file a case.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day.

This is my first time in this website. I would like to share my current situation. I am married and my husband currently works abroad. Lately, I discovered AGAIN that he had another relationship with a woman who also works with the same country with him and this time he's serious with this woman. We had a big fight after I discovered but my husband only badmouth me and said he doesn't care to me anymore.

I already gave up on our marriage after I found out this latest issue because I can't take it anymore. I can't endure the pains anymore. For me, I was verbally abused and I told him that want to file a case against him BUT he even told me he's not afraid of it. I don't know where to seek a free help in filing a case to him.

It was this year that my husband started to minimize our allotment and this made me furious.I am not getting back with him anymore and all I want is a financial support for our needs here in the Philippines. I gave him the list of our expenses but he refused to give the actual amount. Before I found out about his mistress, he was giving us the exact allotment for our needs here but after I knew that he was fooling me and that my child was the one who found it out, everything has changed.

We are legally married. I have our legal documents of our marriage and the birth certificate of our child signed by him before. I am currently staying at home taking care of our child personally because he had this inborn sickness that needs special attention.

I want to file a case against him and all I want is for him to handle his financial obligations to us. He is earning 50k a month. Before, he was sending us 20k a month but now he's only sending us 10k a month which is not enough for our needs here (e.g house rental fee, utility bills, school fees & allowances, groceries, medical & dental fees).

He is also not connected to an agency since he's directly hired by his employer. How can I file a complaint against him? Please help me.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You ask for a free legal assistance from PAO or in some law schools.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum