Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Financial Support from the Husband of my Mom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Financial Support from the Husband of my Mom on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:18 pm

marga hurtado

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I would like to seek legal advise for my Mom.
My mom filed a case against my dad to seek financial support. They are already separated for 37yrs now. Theyv are legally married. My dad is a retired police and had other woman who is living in Montalban with 2 children which os now at the right age.

Btw, before my mom filed a case, we went to Camp Crame Pension and Retirement Benefit Svc divison to seek assistance. At first, we are not aware that my tired alrdy retired. We were only advise when they checked the record for us and was able to get the lump sum of his pension. We asked them how we can request them to automatically give the partial pension of my dad to pit under the name of my mom. We were advised it will not possible for them to do that as there will be possibility that my dad will complaint against them if they will grant our request without my dad's knowledge and permission. They are telling us that if there is an order from the judge thats the only time they will take action.

So thats why we filed case and case was push thru with the help of our atty (who happened as my kumpare and free of charge) and a warrant of arrest was being serve for my dad after several times he didnt turn up when we sent invitation. However, the case was put to archive as we discontinue the case as my dad had a verbal agreement with us that every month he will send funds to my mom whenever he gets pension. At first, he sent money thru MLhuillier every month but every month is a struggle following up thru txt abt when he will send funda, there are times he send funds that is not what we agree (kulang sa what we exactly pinag usapan), at mas madalas delay until now for 3mos he is not sending. Promises made thru txt that he dont have yet time to get the pension and so forth and so on.

We still wish to push thru of hoping the share for my mom will automatically put under her name so to avoid struggle of following up. Is there a possibility with our request can be granted? Do we need to go back to Pension dept and inform them what we are wishing for? What will be their exact process? Please we are confused abt their process and we were helpless.

Hoping to hear from you

Thanks and God bless

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum