Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GRAVE THREAT TO A 6-YEAR OLD on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:37 am

Arresto Menor
our man neighbor (aged 30-40) threatened my 6-year old sister. These are his words according to witnesses: "Sige Magsumbong ka sa nanay mo, tatadtarin ko kayong lahat ng itak! Papatayin ko kayo! Kakaladkarin ko kayo gamit ang motor ko!"

What happened was, his daughter Jonalyn (aged 6-Cool and my sister Zynth were in a physical fight. Those who were around tried to stop them. But Jun2x, the father of Jonalyn, yelled "Sige bie (Jonalyn), sabunutan mo buhok niyan!" So they continued fighting. After a while, Jun2x pulled them away from each other but my sister said, she was pushed very hard. Then that was the time he yelled the grave words stated above.

My mother already filed a complaint to the barangay, but the first settlement must happen on our Purok (daw). If things are not settled, then they'd bring it up to the barangay.

I don't want this just to be settled. My sister was traumatized by his words. We want to file a complaint; something that would really teach him a lesson. Do we have a case? And can we also present this to the DSWD? Since children are involved.

Please I need your insights. Thanks in advance.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum