Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband has illegitimate child on other woman.. Im want to file a case..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
atty. i am married for 5 months palang ngaun.. tapos yung husband ko may anak sya sa pagkabinata. nung una ang sabi nya po sa akin 1 lang anak nya but then last february i found out na may isa pa syang anak sa isang gurl.. i also found out na until today may relasyon pa din sila and may nangyayari pa between the both of them. we also have a baby 4 months old. ano poh bang reklamo ang pwede kong isampa sa kanilang dalawa??

Ano pong mga evidence ang kylangan ko para makasuhan ko sila??

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum