Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rented Property for Foreclosure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rented Property for Foreclosure on Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 am


Arresto Menor
Good day Attorney,

We received a notice to vacate yesterday, April 30th, from Manuelito Viloria (Sheriff IV), addressed to the owner of the property and to all persons claiming rights under them, handwritten the name of my mother.  We were given 9 days from date of receipt to vacate the property. We've been living in our apartment for more or less 50 years. What can i do? Can i ask the bank for an extension or can i request the bank if i can continue to rent the place and pay them instead? It's hard to leave the place where i grew up to.

View user profile

2 Re: Rented Property for Foreclosure on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:08 pm


Prision Mayor
Notice to vacate must be 30 days upon receive. Yes you may ask for extension but as far as I know Notice to vacate is the 3rd letter that being sent out dapat when you receive the 1st or 2nd letter palang you made a necessary actions.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum