Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

False Accusations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 False Accusations on Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 pm


Arresto Menor
Meron akong pinsan na nawala ang pera sa atm. Pinagbintangan agad ako ng kanyang pamilya na ako daw ang nag withdraw. Paano ko naman mawwithdraw ang pera kung hindi ko naman ang pin. Ano ba ang pwede kong ikaso sa knila at ang aking ebidensya ay cctv camera? Ano ba dapat kong gawin dahil sirang sira na ang pangalan ko.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum