Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 am

Arresto Menor
My wife had a 1 daughter to his 1st husband and she is married and i am the 2nd husband married also. My question is our marriage is valid? We have 2 children and we have separated she got a new live in partner and she got a baby recently to her live in partner. And im the one who supporting to.her mother and daughter and my 2 children. Now i decided to move on. I want to have a new family and i will take my 2 children with me. I dont want to support her family abd only i want is my 2 children. What advice can you give me? She abondoned her mother and a daugter to his first marriage and im the one who shouldering all financial. Pls. What should i do?

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Mon May 05, 2014 10:12 am

Arresto Menor
Im not a lawyer
My answer is base on what ive read
if she was married bef0re to other man, then your marriage with her is invalid unles she was annulled before you two got married.
File a petiti0n for your childrens custody.the court might grant it to you are capable of supporting your children and bec.your so called wife has done something imm0ral.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum