Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandonment to Object Concubinage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abandonment to Object Concubinage? on Sun May 04, 2014 10:41 am

Desire May

Arresto Menor
Hello there. Please enlighten me with my burden. I met my partner during the time that his married life was shattered already for about 3 years and almost all in the neighborhood knew it. The girl even messaged him that she doesn't want him anymore. They talked when they were both abroad. What is the possibility now that she can file for concubinage? The man didn't knew of the girl's plan in working abroad. Although their married was on the rocks when the girl applied in working overseas and have never talked for more than a year and never knew of the girls plans? They have a child but the child lives with the girl's parents? That they did not even allowed the father to take care of his son when the father stayed here for good? Can the man's no knowledge of the girl's working abroad be considered as abandonment especially that his child's custody was with the girl's parents?. Will the girl have ground in filing case against met, what is it? Please give me feedback regarding this matter. Thank you.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum