Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father's custody over 13yr old son

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 father's custody over 13yr old son on Mon May 05, 2014 12:10 am

mha1la0

Arresto Menor
Hi atty.

I have been reading along on other topics about custody but most cases are mothers asking for their children's custody. My case is different. I am a father who wants to have full custody over my son because i am worries he may end up like his mom. My son is turning 13 on June. I was married with his mom (succeeding marriage after birth). I tried to stay and have our family for 2 years but it didn't work out. I have been supporting my child for everything he needs on top of a monthly allowance worth 10k. He recently graduated from Grade 6 and i intend to enroll him to a fine school in makati city. I just found out from my son yesterday her mom already moved out of their house and he was left with the fake Lola. Her mom was illegally adapted by this Lola and she have no any legal right to my ex-wife nor my son. She is threatening me that she will bring my sin with her to bulacan where she plan to transfer. I ask my son if he wants to go with tje fake lola to bulacan and he said no. What actions can i do? i told my sisters not to give up my son if the lola ask for him. But if his mom ask, we cant do anything but give my son to her. And we are sure she will give my son to the fake lola. I want to secure my son from them as i see they are only after my son's allowance. I am planning to bring my son to Singapore to have a good education. Can DSWD intervene? Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: father's custody over 13yr old son on Mon May 05, 2014 7:02 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
mha1la0 wrote:Hi atty.

I have been reading along on other topics about custody but most cases are mothers asking for their children's custody. My case is different. I am a father who wants to have full custody over my son because i am worries he may end up like his mom. My son is turning 13 on June. I was married with his mom (succeeding marriage after birth). I tried to stay and have our family for 2 years but it didn't work out. I have been supporting my child for everything he needs on top of a monthly allowance worth 10k. He recently graduated from Grade 6 and i intend to enroll him to a fine school in makati city. I just found out from my son yesterday her mom already moved out of their house and he was left with the fake Lola. Her mom was illegally adapted by this Lola and she have no any legal right to my ex-wife nor my son. She is threatening me that she will bring my sin with her to bulacan where she plan to transfer. I ask my son if he wants to go with tje fake lola to bulacan and he said no. What actions can i do? i told my sisters not to give up my son if the lola ask for him. But if his mom ask, we cant do anything but give my son to her. And we are sure she will give my son to the fake lola. I want to secure my son from them as i see they are only after my son's allowance. I am planning to bring my son to Singapore to have a good education. Can DSWD intervene? Thank you

Can DSWD intervene? Yes. and IMO that is first step you should do.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum