Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

New house buyer needs to take legal Action from incompetent Developer...any takers???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Brando Braganza

Arresto Menor
this is related to my older post - -

I basically now need to take legal action against the developer since they won’t budge against my demands (either compensate me financially or make improvements on the house).

Is there anyone who I can hire or at least consult? The property is in Marilao, Bulacan. I am willing to go to court if that’s what is needed. Thanks.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum