Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help po sa TAX

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need help po sa TAX on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:33 pm


Arresto Menor
hi good day po sa inyo. tatanong ko lang po kung pwede ka po ba taxan ng allowance tax ng wala ka naman allowance? nakita ko po kasi sa pay slip ko may nakalagay na allowance tax pero wala naman naka declare na allowance. ganito po.

Allowances-Mandato 0.00
Allowances-Adchemy 0.00
Allowances-Transpo 0.00
Allowances-food 0.00
Allowances-Tax 408.06

kelangan ko po ng advice nyo on this kasi feeling ko po unfair eh.
salamat po sa inyo

View user profile

2 Re: Need help po sa TAX on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm


you should go ask your HR or accounting what it's about. the deduction may just be mislabeled.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum