Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinatrust PDC-unpaid due to loss of job/transfer company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I resigned from my previous company and is aware of my responsibilities in Chinatrust. I owe them 3500 per month and they issued me a PDC as a mode of payment when i signed up.
I contacted them and asked for a consideration for a payment arrangement as I may not be able to pay for 2 months since I was still going through training on the new company and I still havent received my last pay. My previous company advised me that my last pay would be available 2 months after my seperation.

With no intent to not pay my debt, I have emailed the bank numerous time but the only response I received from them is that they already escalated my issue to Collections and that I need to pay the fine worth 2,000 pesos per month.

I would like to pay my remaining debt which is 60,000 pesos the moment I receive my last pay but I am wondering if there is something I can do about the fine and if its possible for the bank to consider my request of payment arrangement.

I do not wish to pay for any penalty for 2 months as I will pay ALL remaining debt after then.


View user profile


Arresto Menor
i have the same set up her ma'am... just checking out what happened to your loan... did they accepted your requests not to pay the monthly fine?

Tnx... and have a great day!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum