Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

anu pong maus gawin sa B.C ng illegitimate child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, tanung ko lang po if anung magandang gawin sa BC ng bata na hindi kasal ang mga parents,ito po un situation: Hindi kasal ang mga parents, pero pinagamit ang Surname ng Father sa anak ng 1999 ipinanganak, lahat po ng legal docs like BC at mga docs sa school ay sunod sa Surname ng Father nya,nakalagay po sa BC ng bata na kasal sila,pero wala pong kasalang naganap talaga, wala po bang magiging conflict un in the near future para sa bata?what if gusto nyang mag abroad?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum