Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 pm

mikey2010

Arresto Menor
Please Delete This Post. No Longer Need It. Thanks

Last edited by mikey2010 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

attyLLL

what happened to the client you got for them? were the services rendered anyway? are you still able to contact your double-named friend?

look back at all the email and other written communication you made and received between all the parties. this will be the evidence of what the respective obligations are.

for estafa to prosper, they will have to show that you were receiving the money in behalf of the call center.

do not be afraid to get your nbi clearance. if no notice has arrived, then there is pretty much nothing else to do.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 am

mikey2010

Arresto Menor

Last edited by mikey2010 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

4 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am

mikey2010

Arresto Menor

Last edited by mikey2010 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 pm

attyLLL

mikey, if the company no longer exists and the people have left, who is there who will still be interested to file a case?

Again, if your evidence will show that you were receiving the money in your own right then subcontracting them to actually perform the service, then a case of estafa will not prosper.

if you received the money on their behalf, and you have no authorization to deduct your commission, then a case of estafa may possibly prosper.

you cannot prevent them from filing a case, you can only defend against it.

1 and half years passed is not enough to prevent them from filing the case. but again, if they didn't now, then each day that passes, makes it more unlikely.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm

mikey2010

Arresto Menor

Last edited by mikey2010 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm

attyLLL

if it is not her real name and you cannot prove that it was she who signed it, then it will have little probative value.

View user profile

8 Re: I BADLY NEED YOUR HELP PO.... on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm

mikey2010

Arresto Menor

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum