Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support from father who's abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support from father who's abroad on Wed May 14, 2014 8:09 am


Arresto Menor
My legal husband refused to provide child support to our two legitimate sons since we separated 6 yrs ago. He is abroad from what I found out from his friends. I found his active account in Facebook which proves he is indeed in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I tried sending him a message asking for child support. He agreed months ago that he will send money for our sons' tuition fee but he is no longer replying to my messages afterwards. How can I oblige him to send financial support? I was told I need to ask for assistance from OWWA and part of his salary will automatically be sent to us as financial support. Is that true? What do I have to do?

View user profile

2 Re: Child support from father who's abroad on Wed May 14, 2014 10:59 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Send him demand letter for support. you can address it to his parents or siblings house. then file RA 9262.

View user profile

3 Re: Child support from father who's abroad on Thu May 15, 2014 9:10 pm


Arresto Menor
First, file it at bgy level. Then register with your police. Then bring to court.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum