Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it posible?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 is it posible? on Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
some1 ask me.. shes legally married almost 10 years ago. meaning gamit nya apelyido ng husband nya sa mga documents and some gov id's including her prc lisc. but almost a years na din siya physically separated sa husband nya for some personal reasons. she knws na hndi basehan yon para mawalan ng bias ang kanyang kasal. now gusto nya ipabago ang apelyidong gamit nya sa prc lisc nya. maari bang gamitin na lng nya ang apelyido s apag ka dalaga? ayaw na nya kc ghamitin ang apelyido ng asawa nya. ano pwde nya gawin at pano or may paraan ba maliban sa annulment or dec ng pag papawalang bisa ng kasal dahil ayaw naman maki cooperate ng asawa. this year sana gusto nya I renue ang prc nya pero ayaw na nya gamitin ang apelyido ng asawa nya. thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: is it posible? on Thu May 29, 2014 2:09 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
Sabihan mo na never alter her government records without supporting legal papers or documents, kasi later on sya rin ang magka problema nyan. Also, i doubt if papayag ang PRC na palitan ang surname nya without any supporting papers.

Pero for personal transactions, other than government transactions, pwede sya gumamit ng maiden name nya, without prejudice to her government records.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum