Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 years later found-out a had a qualified theft case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
dear sir /madame,
i need your professional advice,
its been 4 years and i found out that i had a qualified theft case...
please enlightened me...
as far as i know, i've been blackmailed..

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
If that is true, punta ka sa court where that case was filed, submit yourself to the jurisdiction of that court then file for quasal of the case due to violation of speedy trial, to clear your Government records.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum