Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption of my illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adoption of my illegitimate child on Fri May 16, 2014 9:58 pm

sweet16

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good Day! I had a daughter at an early age of 18. His biological father didn't recognize her so on her birth certificate, her father's info is unknown and she uses my surname. Now that I am 24, I'm already married. My husband (not the biological father) wants to adopt my daughter , since we are already married and he supports my child from the start we were together as couple. He took the responsibilities of being a father to her since then including her schooling and others.
I just want to know what do we need to do? do I still need to ask for the consent of my daughter's biological father regarding this?
Hoping for your response. Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: adoption of my illegitimate child on Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
sweet16 wrote:
Hi! Good Day! I had a daughter at an early age of 18. His biological father didn't recognize her so on her birth certificate, her father's info is unknown and she uses my surname. Now that I am 24, I'm already married. My husband (not the biological father) wants to adopt my daughter , since we are already married and he supports my child from the start we were together as couple. He took the responsibilities of being a father to her since then including her schooling and others.
I just want to know what do we need to do? do I still need to ask for the consent of my daughter's biological father regarding this?
Hoping for your response. Thank you!

you can proceed even without his consent.

View user profile

3 Re: adoption of my illegitimate child on Mon May 19, 2014 12:09 am

bmg20

Arresto Menor
hi! i have the same case. how much would the adoption process costs? what are the requirements? how long does it usually take?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum