Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Tue May 20, 2014 10:45 am

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor
ang problema dito karamihan annulment
or sana palawakin ,pagaanin at pbilisin ung mga grounds at processes ng annulment
maxado magastos
maxado matagal
maxado stressful

everyone deserves an0ther chance

to be happy with sum1 else's arms...

why does it needs to be so hard and complicated..

View user profile

2 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Tue May 20, 2014 1:08 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU!

View user profile

3 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Tue May 20, 2014 1:25 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
sulatan nyo po yung mga Senador at Congressman.  Very Happy 

View user profile

4 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Tue May 20, 2014 2:27 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
I don't think there's a need to write to Senators and Congress's it's already in the pipeline!

View user profile

5 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:15 pm

I am so confused!..
Help!
I am a Filipina married in an abusived alcoholic Man, We have 2 kids and they witness
how cruel his father to me, I work very hard to have some money enough to raise my kids without depending on their father,
My question is Is our marriage is void since our marriage took place first before the issuance of licence,
Nov. 2011 our
actual ceremony with witness and contract signing In Mayor's office , then after 6 months we get our licenced at the s
ame time our marriage certificate dated May 2012, The main reason we did this because his Mother is an OFW and she want
to witness our wedding but she have a very limited time.
Do i have a chance to anulled our marriage and start new life with my kids..PLease help..

View user profile

6 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:00 pm

mykel07

Arresto Mayor
sweetpotato wrote:ang problema dito karamihan annulment
or sana palawakin ,pagaanin at pbilisin ung mga grounds at processes ng annulment
maxado magastos
maxado matagal
maxado stressful

everyone deserves an0ther chance

to be happy with sum1 else's arms...

why does it needs to be so hard and complicated..

yan din po sabi ni sen.chiz dapat daw pababain ang gastos sa annulment kasi yun may kaya lang nakakapag annull mga mahihirap walang pera walang kakayanan. kaya dapat daw lahat meron karapatan.

pilipinas na lang daw ang katolikong bansa walang divorce (mali una ko na type ^_^) samantala ang roma daw meron na...

Last edited by mykel07 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:14 am

alex1973

Arresto Menor
Na papanahon na para magkaroon ng divorce sa ating bansa. Malaki ang maitutulong nito sa mga kababaihan naiipit sa pagsasamang puno ng galit at kawalan ng respeto. Iba ang tingin ng ating lipunan sa babae pagdating sa pakikipagrelasyon. Magiging patas tayo sa kababaihan pati narin sa mga anak na naiipit sa sitwasyong masalimuot.

View user profile

8 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:02 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
AWV wrote:I don't think there's a need to write to Senators and Congress's  it's already in the pipeline!

They still need to write. is it in the pipeline and it will remain there unless the people will express their support. Kita mo yung nang-yari sa RH law, kung hindi ipinakita ng taon ang matindin suporta at that time, malamang na-blocked ang bill at hindi naisa-batas. Alam natin kung gaano kalakas ang influence ni Padre Damaso.

View user profile

9 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
vienkeilah@gmail.com wrote:I am so confused!..
Help!
  I am a Filipina married in an abusived alcoholic Man, We have 2 kids and they witness
how cruel his father to me, I work very hard to have some money enough to raise my kids without depending on their father,
My question is Is our marriage is void since our marriage took place first before the issuance of licence,
Nov. 2011 our
actual ceremony with witness and contract signing In Mayor's office , then after 6 months we get our licenced at the s
ame time our marriage certificate dated May 2012, The main reason we did this because his Mother is an OFW and she want
to witness our wedding but she have a very limited time.
Do i have a chance to anulled our marriage and start new life with my kids..PLease help..

Hi, if that is the case, then your marriage can be void ab initio. But since I am not able to evaluate the documents relating to your marriage, then I am only relying on the information that you have provided.

If you need more information, please PM me.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

10 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:17 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
concepab wrote:
AWV wrote:I don't think there's a need to write to Senators and Congress's  it's already in the pipeline!

They still need to write. is it in the pipeline and it will remain there unless the people will express their support. Kita mo yung nang-yari sa RH law, kung hindi ipinakita ng taon ang matindin suporta at that time, malamang na-blocked ang bill at hindi naisa-batas. Alam natin kung gaano kalakas ang influence ni Padre Damaso.

I totally agree!
Sana sa pag visit ng bagong Santo Papa Francis eh pumayag na sya ng divorce dahil kung sa Rome nga may divorce bakit sa atin lang wala!
Kawawa naman ang mga may asawa na hindi na nila mahal ang kanilang asawa pero nananatiling nakatali dahil lang sa kapirasong papel!

Not that I want to divorce my spouse! Smile m3

View user profile

11 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:58 am

mykel07

Arresto Mayor
tama! sana magkaroon na dito ng divorce sa pinas...

View user profile

12 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:16 pm

edwinic

Arresto Menor
concepab wrote:

Padre Damaso hold us by the balls.

View user profile

13 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:37 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
edwinic wrote:
concepab wrote:

Padre Damaso hold us by the balls.

Some Padre Damaso are holding even the chorizo.

View user profile

14 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 am

Paul Fuller

Arresto Menor
It took 14 years for the Reproductive Health Bill to be passed then the Catholic Church had it delayed on grounds that it was against the teachings of the Church.

So do not hold your breath if anyone expects the Divorce Bill to be passed in the next 20 years or so.

Do what we did and convert to Islam and then take advantage of PD 1083. It is 100% legal and much quicker than an annulment.

View user profile

15 Re: legalize na dapat ang divorce s pinas! on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:50 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Paul Fuller wrote:It took 14 years for the Reproductive Health Bill to be passed then the Catholic Church had it delayed on grounds that it was against the teachings of the Church.  

So do not hold your breath if anyone expects the Divorce Bill to be passed in the next 20 years or so.

Do what we did and convert to Islam and then take advantage of PD 1083.  It is 100% legal and much quicker than an annulment.

Oh, that "practice" is common here in middle east.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum