Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change surname of legit child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change surname of legit child on Wed May 21, 2014 5:03 pm


Arresto Menor
Me and my Japanese partner will undergo divorce. I want to change my child's surname to mine after the divorce. Is it possible? How? How long and its cost?

View user profile

2 Re: Change surname of legit child on Wed May 21, 2014 8:29 pm


Arresto Menor
By the way, both partners are okay or agreed in changing the surname.
Still possible to proceed?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum