Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password




You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination Due to Immediate Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Termination Due to Immediate Resignation on Thu May 22, 2014 10:08 am

eljaynicolas


Arresto Menor
Hi Everyone,

Let's say I am resigning immediately (1-week notice).

My manager is threatening me that she will tag me as 'Terminated' instead of 'Resigned'.

Is this lawful?

View user profile

2 Re: Termination Due to Immediate Resignation on Thu May 22, 2014 12:59 pm

council


Reclusion Perpetua
eljaynicolas wrote:Hi Everyone,

Let's say I am resigning immediately (1-week notice).

My manager is threatening me that she will tag me as 'Terminated' instead of 'Resigned'.

Is this lawful?

Yes, if you do not comply with the minimum required advice which is normally 30 days.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

3 Re: Termination Due to Immediate Resignation on Sat May 31, 2014 6:45 am

Mr. Juan


Arresto Menor
council wrote:
eljaynicolas wrote:Hi Everyone,

Let's say I am resigning immediately (1-week notice).

My manager is threatening me that she will tag me as 'Terminated' instead of 'Resigned'.

Is this lawful?

Yes, if you do not comply with the minimum required advice which is normally 30 days.

Hello. Related Query...

What if the company ( c/o HR) allow a regular employee to resign immediately (1day), that is, as soon as the submission of the resignation letter instantly w/out further notice?

Is this lawful ?

Thanks .

View user profile

4 Re: Termination Due to Immediate Resignation on Sat May 31, 2014 6:53 am

council


Reclusion Perpetua
Mr. Juan wrote:Hello. Related Query...

What if the company ( c/o HR) allow a regular employee to resign immediately (1day), that is, as soon as the submission of the resignation letter instantly w/out further notice?

Is this lawful ?

Thanks .

Yes. Company prerogative.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum