Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking for legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seeking for legal advice on Fri May 23, 2014 10:18 am


Arresto Menor
good day po!

may 2 kami anak ng partner ko, kaso un partner ko married to his legal wife, 10 years na silang hiwalay.
yun legal wife nya nakita nyang bf, at both silang nasa ibang bansa.

now bigla nagtext yun legal wife nya ng may pag babana na guguluhin ang pagsasama namin at ipapatay sya. nun legal wife nya?

now ask ko lang po if pede po kami makasuhan ng concubinage kahit na nakatira kami sa house ng parents ko?

please help po! salamat po!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum