Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want a divorce from my swedish husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I want a divorce from my swedish husband on Fri May 23, 2014 1:50 pm

lizel cabotaje

Arresto Menor
I was married to a swedish man in 2006 but things didn't work out ..we separated in 2011 and now I want to file for an annulment but I can't afford it.I don't know where to find him either so I can't ask him to file a divorce.I've heard from some people that he went back to his ex partner,whom he has a daughter with..(they had the child before he met me but didn't marry the mother of the child)..
Now I have a muslim boyfriend and I'm pregnant..We can't get married because technically I'm still married Sad What should I do???? PLEASE HELP

View user profile

2 Re: I want a divorce from my swedish husband on Fri May 23, 2014 1:53 pm

lizel cabotaje

Arresto Menor
And one more problem I have is I'm still using my husband's surname on my passport.I want to change it back to my maiden name but I can only do it after I get the annulment papers,right?

View user profile

3 Re: I want a divorce from my swedish husband on Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Not possible! The divorce should come from your Swedish husband not from you, otherwise you are not entitled to get married again! Read this...

http://famli.blogspot.com/2005/12/divorce-obtained-abroad-by-filipino.html

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum