Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case can I file against my husband?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what case can I file against my husband? on Sat May 24, 2014 5:50 am


Arresto Menor
ask lang po ng advice kung anung magandang hakbang gagawin ko towards my husband..

We're legally married.. we've been in 5 years na mag gf and bf and then I got preggy then we got married recently lang..and he don't even give money to me but rather xa pa me ganang kumuha ng pera sa akin ei malaki nman sahod nya.

I found out na ang dami niyang sinosyota and they are dating exclusively ano ba magandang gawin ko sa situation na ito? huling huli ko na po xa sa akto ngunit todo deny pa din. and he said mag-asawa lang daw kami sa papel lang... pwede ba yun?

Last edited by nadzfranz2 on Sat May 24, 2014 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added info)

View user profile

2 Re: what case can I file against my husband? on Sat May 24, 2014 9:20 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Try to find out Kung ilang beses syang kasal Malay mo pinakasalan nya lahat kayo! Get a cenomar (certificate of no marriage) under his name. Baka ma charge mo pa sya ng bigamy then RA9262 and concubinage.

View user profile

3 Re: what case can I file against my husband? on Sat May 24, 2014 12:22 pm


Arresto Menor
thanks po i'll take ur advice.. once lang po xa ikinasal.. kakukuha ko lang ng cenomar nya..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum