Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advice for rights of the share of assets in an anullment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, some advice please..
Im married to a British citizen  for 10 years meron kami anak 1 sa ngayon dito siya nakatira at nag tatratrabaho sa isang private school in Manila .
hiwalay po kami simula noong 2009 meron po siya kinakasama at pinapakita niya napo sa anak namin yong babae niya.

Meron po kami conjugal properties at meron po siya savings plan na inumpisahan nia after ng kasal namin gusto ko lang po malaman kung ano ang mga karapatan ko at kung meron po ako shares sa saving plan and his pension.

At ngayon po gusto na niya  ng annulment at siya naman daw po ang mag babayad.
Pero ayaw niya po ako kumuha ng lawyer gusto nia lang po na humarap ako sa lawyer niya at pag kasunduan ang gusto ng asawa ko na hiwalay lang pero wala ako makukuha. sa bata meron naman  po.yan ay yong kung anong na tatangap naming sa ngayon.

So I am just looking for advice please.


View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You have every right to his properties and savings! File RA9262 so even if you don't have lawyer, PAO will be assign to your case. Also he cannot arrange for you to agree to divorce him inform the PAO about his plan so he will have difficulties to annul you! If he is working in the Philippines that will damage his reputation for abandoning you and your child and for having an affair with another woman. Don't waste time start the case now!

View user profile

3 Re: advice for share of assets in annulment on Sun May 25, 2014 7:03 pm


Arresto Menor
If you don't have pre-nuptial agreement, the property relations between you and your husband would be absolute community. this means that you have 50 percent share of all the assets brought into marriage. if the annulment would pursue, it would work in you favor because the property would be separated into half and you will get your share. you can also file a civil case for legal support against your husband pending the annulment proceedings.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
'wag ka haharap sa kanila na wala kang sariling attorney. insist your rights as his legal wife.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum