Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file for concubinage with my husband?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i file for concubinage with my husband? on Mon May 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Vhenz Virus

Arresto Menor
Good day!

How can i file a case for concubinage with my husband?
I am married for 2 years but unfortunately from the day my son turn 6 months we are no longer living together on the same roof because its complicated. i drove him off from my mother's house because he became irresponsible and he is cheating on me. are relationship got complicated in which i have decided to leave us because it was difficult to handle anymore and i tend to be emotionally stress from work. knowing your a working mother at the same time a provider. because he cannot provide for the family. when my son was 6 months old we are still communicating but i did not bother him anymore because i was too tired listening for his alibis and excuse. I only knew the facts that he was having an affair with another woman from her step mother and her sisters. so, since knowing that he was cohabitating with the girl and this girl was staying at his father's house. (can i consider this as a ground??) and knowing this affair. i tried to contact him an ask for sustento for my child which i know it is my right as the legal wife. at first he said yes then after a couple of days he said he cant. moreover, i have confronted my husband and he did admitted that he and the girl slept together and they had sex. and the girl also admitted that she knew that my husband is married and she doesnt care. all messages are recorded through text. until now they are seeing each other and texting each other. can i file a case against them? can the text messages be a proof or evidence? and can i talk with the current employer of the girl for immorality? what should i do? because emotionally i am stress.

View user profile

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Iwan mo na lang. why waste your time? kapag bumalik, ''wag mo tanggapin. kung ngayon ka mag-sasampa ng kaso dagdag stress lang sa iyo yan. mag-focus ka sa trabaho at pagpapa-laki ng anak mo. time will come na haharapin mo din yan... but not now kasi dagdag lang yan sa mga iniisip mo.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum