Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REQUEST FOR PROPER CHILD SUPPORT on Wed May 28, 2014 11:38 am


Arresto Menor
Good day all! I would just like to ask how I can ask for child support. I am not married but has two kids with my ex live-in partner. He is not providing proper child support. He gives 1 to 2 cans of milk per month and a pack or 2 of diapers which is not the proper size for our kids. He changed his contact details so there is no way I can communicate with him. I am solely providing for my kids right now, the very reason why I cannot afford to hire a lawyer.

He is a seafarer but POEA is not entertaining my concerns. I highly need help.

Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: REQUEST FOR PROPER CHILD SUPPORT on Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Send him a demand letter, include there all the expenses of your kids, then file RA9262. you can ask PAO for free legal service, or you can try some Law schools.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum