Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

defamation? invasion of privacy or what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 defamation? invasion of privacy or what? on Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 pm

dianna0156

Arresto Menor
If a third party posts screenshots of private conversation (facebook chat) that is confidential in nature (unwanted pregnancy. pregnancy that is yet to be disclosed, considering abortion, sex on the first date) will that person be accountable for defamation? or invasion of privacy or what? as in! ang daming screenshots

View user profile

2 Re: defamation? invasion of privacy or what? on Sat May 31, 2014 5:10 pm

dianna0156

Arresto Menor
Bale ang 3rd party is neither of the two people chatting. she just got access to the fb account of the guy either by guessing or the guy did give her his access. that third party sent me a PM in facebook, through her own fb acct that she's already the one who's holding the guy's account.

she may not have directly said anything defamatory aside sa "san na ang pinag aralan mo bakit ka nakipag sex on the first date" (sa comment field) but the screenshots themselves are confidential and therefore, libelous when published. can i file a defamation case?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum