Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Reggie Hernandez

Arresto Menor

Hi I just wanted to ask for an advice on how I can get child support. Ex husband is already residing in America, but dont know which state or county he resides. He is a Filipino National residing in America (immigrant), we have one child, and for more than about 10 years, we have not been receiving any support from him.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:13 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
File economic abuse under RA9262.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum