Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company won't allow me to switch to another brand

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bayonet14

Arresto Menor
Hello, I bought a graphics card from Enigma computer store the R7 260X worth P6,300. After doing some research, I found positive reviews from the card, so I bought it.

After 1-2 weeks I keep getting black screens and crashes so I'm forced to reset my computer which is not healthy for my hard disk.
I asked the main office if I can have this replaced with another brand but they can't, their policy states that anything defective can be replaced with the same brand.
I did more research and I found out the R7 260X graphics card is very buggy and a lot of people are having the same problems like mine. I even recorded the problems on youtube.

I replaced the card with the same brand (in accordance to their policy) but the problem with the new card is still there. I don't know what to do or how I would have this card replaced to another brand.
I just want to switch to another brand that's not broken. Please help!

View user profile

bayonet14

Arresto Menor
bump

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum