plano ko po ibenta ang aking 120sq.m. residential lot sa isang subdivision dito sa antipolo which i paid for in installment for 2 yrs. 8 mos. and paid a total of P298k. i asked around for the going rate and it seems that i may only profit less than P50k after all expenses (taxes, monthly dues, doc. fees) i incurred since then. my questions:
1. is it okay if i prepare the deed of absolute sale myself or does it have to be prepared by the notary public?
2. how many copies of deed of absolute sale should i prepare (if i were to do it myself)?
3. how much should i pay the notary public for the notarization of said deed?
4. who pays for the notarization of the deed of absolute sale, me (seller) or the buyer?
5. who pays for the documentary stamps?
6. whose responsibility is it to get and pay for fees of the certified true copy of the title?
thanks a lot.