Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED please on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:37 pm


Arresto Menor
We have a property that was owned by my late grandmother. Since I am currently working abroad, my relatives need the SPA in order to sell the property (part of my inheritance).

Does my EX- husband signature is also required in any documents when it comes to selling property? Since my annulment is not yet granted and still in the process, technically I am still married. Will it require BOTH of our signature in the SPA or in any documents before I can sell the part of land I inherited from my grandmother? Will it affect my annulment case?

Please help. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED please on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm


Reclusion Temporal
Your inheritance is considered as your paraphernal property (not coniugal). Your husband's signature is not required.

View user profile

3 LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED please on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:10 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,

Many thanks for your advice! I appreciate! May you have all the blessing from heaven for having a good and kind heart.

View user profile

4 Re: LEGAL ADVICE NEEDED please on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:51 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po.

plano ko po ibenta ang aking 120sq.m. residential lot sa isang subdivision dito sa antipolo which i paid for in installment for 2 yrs. 8 mos. and paid a total of P298k. i asked around for the going rate and it seems that i may only profit less than P50k after all expenses (taxes, monthly dues, doc. fees) i incurred since then. my questions:

1. is it okay if i prepare the deed of absolute sale myself or does it have to be prepared by the notary public?
2. how many copies of deed of absolute sale should i prepare (if i were to do it myself)?
3. how much should i pay the notary public for the notarization of said deed?
4. who pays for the notarization of the deed of absolute sale, me (seller) or the buyer?
5. who pays for the documentary stamps?
6. whose responsibility is it to get and pay for fees of the certified true copy of the title?

thanks a lot.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum