Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COUNTER FILING/BANK FRAUD/ THEFT/ FORGERY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COUNTER FILING/BANK FRAUD/ THEFT/ FORGERY on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:35 pm

vericamariz

Arresto Menor

Hi. okay my problem is this. I recently discovered that my ex-live-in partner tried to withdraw a certain amount of money from my savings account. I have coordinated with the bank and seen the cctv footages, he even tried to forged my ID's signature and even presented a fake driver's license.

When I was notified that there was a suspicious man trying to get money from it, i already had suspected that he could be the one who's doing it coz as i immediately look for my passbook it is already gone together with my tin id. Besides, since he moved-in I started loosing stuffs and he even made it look like that some-one broke-in to the house. He also attempted to used my credit card over the net but failed not knowing that the card has very low credit balance. he also have a cash debt to me. aside from these things this man also physically abused me, and threatened to kill me and wont get out of my life. he also mis-represented himself as UNMARRIED, Which again I discovered was all lies.

NOW THAT I FOUND SOME COURAGE.... AND I HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE ESP. THE BANK CCTV'S IM PLANNING TO FILE A CASE. TO AVOID HIM VICTIMIZING OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT CASES OR THE STRONGEST CASE I CAN FILE? AND HOW TO DO IT? DO I NEED AN ATTY ALREADY? WILL HE HAVE A RECORD ALREADY EVEN IF IT IS PRELIMENARY INVESTIGATION? WILL I HAVE A RECORD TOO IF HE COUNTER FILED A CASE[???? PLS. HELP ME.

View user profile

2 Re: COUNTER FILING/BANK FRAUD/ THEFT/ FORGERY on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 pm

vericamariz

Arresto Menor
Tinatakot po kasi ako ng ex ko na I'll have a case record myself. e naguguluhan ako kasi kung tutuusin ako ang complainant. bakit ako magkakakaso...  Sad 

IDONT KNOW PPLEASE DO HELP ME....

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum