2. I was given 30 days and was told that after that time, I no longer have a job.
3. Elevated the case to NLRC and as a matter of procedure we went through a mandatory conciliation process.
4. Arbiter dismissed my case so I appealed the case.
5. I recently received the decision of the laobr commisioner reversing the decision of the Arbiter and setting it aside. I was granted financial remedies.
6. Current status: My opponent recently filed a MR with the said commission.
1. What is the likelyhood that the commission will reverse it's own decision?
2. How long does it normally take to decide on a MR?
3. If in case the MR is denied, what other remedies can my opponent do?
4. How long do you think will this case last?
Thanks in advance and more power to you guys.