Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADVISE ME PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ADVISE ME PLEASE on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 am

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
Good morning atty. 8 years na kaming hiwalay ng dati kong asawa at may kinakasama na cya sa luob ng 7 years ako rin may ka live in na for 2 years at balak naming mgpakasal. May bisa ba ang gagawin kong pagpapakasal ulit kahit kasal ako sa una kong asawa at ano ba ang dapt kong gawin para mapasawalang bisa iyon. salamat

View user profile

2 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm

attyLLL

if you contract a second marriage during the subsistence of a prior marriage, your marriage will be void and you will be liable for the crime of bigamy. you should have the first marriage annulled first if there is a ground that exists.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 am

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
panu yun ayaw niyang makipagusap kasi may kinakasama na siya at may anak na sila at itoy anim na taon na may bisa paba ung kasal namin? makakasuhan pa rin ba ko ng bigamy kahit hindi siya maghabol?

View user profile

4 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 am

attyLLL

anyone can file a case of bigmany against you. her living with someone else did not dissolve your marriage; it just opened her to be liable for a charge of adultery. you cannot simply agree between the both of you that your marriage no longer exists.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 am

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
pero db ung pagpapakasal ko sa bago kong ka live in walng bisa un? sa papel lang kami kasal

View user profile

6 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm

attyLLL

does your live-in partner know about your previous marriage. i hope you will not fool her into thinking you are single. that would be despicable.

while your 2nd marriage will be void, it will have all the formal requisites of a valid marriage (marriage license, certificate, ceremony before authorized solemnizing officer), and that will make you liable for bigamy.

View user profile

7 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:57 pm

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
YES SHE KNOWS. SHE ADVISE TO FILE AGAINST MY EX WIFE PRESUMPTIVELY DEATH. TAMA BA UN?

View user profile

8 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 pm

attyLLL

presumptive death is viable. you will have to prove that you exhausted all efforts to find her and that there is good ground to believe that she is dead.

View user profile

9 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
HOW LONG IT WILL TAKES? AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COSTS?
THANK YOU

View user profile

10 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:02 pm

attyLLL

when i said it is viable, i meant that it will can be done if the evidence warrants.

cost depends on which lawyer you retain. and it takes about 3 to 6 months.

i looked back at your posts and it seems you know that she is alive. you will be committing perjury if you claim she is dead.

View user profile

11 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 am

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
OK . THANKS FOR NOW CGURO I HAVE TO FILE AN ANNULMENT NA LNG ? TAMA B UN? HOW MUCH IT COST?

View user profile

12 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm

attyLLL

cost depends on the lawyer you retain. again, it will prosper only if there is a valid ground that exists. i recommend you consult with a lawyer who can review your marital history. good luck.

View user profile

13 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 am

enzo miguel

Arresto Menor
THANKS A LOT.

View user profile

14 Re: ADVISE ME PLEASE Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum