Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please advise what case to file

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please advise what case to file on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:42 pm


Arresto Menor
We have this heated conversation with a gay teacher. I have noticed that a guy whom he calls his care taker sleeps in his office (his office in the day care center) clearly seen by us parents and pupils though it is already class hours. We have this argument over text and i told him yung lalaki mo or whatever you call him natutulog sa office mo na nakikita ng mga parents mo and the students its not appropriate coz it is a school. He said its non of my business and he said i defamed him. He went to the barangay and file a complaint against me for slander/oral defamation. It was only through text that i said that and i did not told or relay any of that to anybody. Can i also file a complaint for libel to him for complaining that i defamed him?

View user profile

2 Re: Please advise what case to file on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:59 am


Arresto Menor

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum