Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:24 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po!

sir, id like to ask sna for.advice my hubby is a seaman and recently we were informed na sumulat pla ang mother ng baby nya who is now 8 yrs old sa ofis nla in regards to child support, we were supporting nman ang bata even before and as per advice ng atty sa ofis nla.the mother should withdraw the complaint. we are contacting the mother to ask how much do we really need to give the child every month kaso po ang parati nyang sagot is bahala na daw abogado.nya nsa davao po sila how can.we resolve the issue sir pra po mbgyan na ng line up sa barko ang husband ko. ang nka state daw po sa letter lng is kng hnd kmi mag comply i escalate na daw po nila ang case sa poea. pls sir we need your advice po. thanks much!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum