Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forced resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 forced resignation on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 am


Arresto Menor
My boss spoke to about a tampered receipts that was part of my liquidation. I explained to him about the matter. He asked me to tender my resignation. I resigned since i was insulted for they did not asked for my side and believed on the result of the investigation. After 3 days, i heard that rumors were spreading at the office about my case. I was so humiliated and morally insulted. Can i file a case about this matter?

View user profile

2 Re: forced resignation on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:57 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Hindi ka dapat nag resign..

since nag resign ka wala ka na habol dyan..

View user profile

3 Re: forced resignation on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:01 am


Arresto Menor
You can go to NLRC (seNa) for legal advise. They will tell you if you have a case or not. In addition, if the resignation was made due to duress. You may file for illegal dismissal. But you need to prove everything.

PS: I am also just an employee who happens to read a lot about Labor cases. :-)

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum