Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrong surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 wrong surname on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:49 pm


Arresto Menor
hi good day ma'am Very Happy 
may problem po sa nso ko.. hnd po maclear yung surname ko.. kht na pumunta po ako sa nso yun pa rin ang lumalabas yung mali.. kht na magpakita po ako ng marriage contract ng family ko ay hnd pa rin po pwd yun..
ipinunta na din po namen yun sa munisipyo sa province nmen. ang kulang na lng daw ay yung pirma ng tatay ko..
kaso ayaw nia pirmahan ..

may ibang paraan pa po bang para makuha ko yung surname na dpt saken? nasa legal age na din po ako.. ano po ba ang pwdng magawa kpg legal age na?

thank you very much! i will wait for your reply.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum