Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

second marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 second marriage on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:55 am

bakitakopa

Arresto Menor
magandang araw po..

may tanong po ako tungkol sa kasal katoliko po ako wala po kaming anak..

1. nagpakasal kami ng mister tapos nalaman ko may una pa lang pinakasalan ang mister ko kaya bale pangalawa ako at alam namin pareho na hindi valid ang kasal namin..

2. on process na ngayon ang annulment ng mister ko sa una nyang pinaksalan.

3. kapag natapos na po ang annulment nila at nagkaroon na ng finality..kailangan pa rin ba naming ipa annul ang kasal namin kahit na annulled na sila non una nyang pinakasalan.

4. o pwede na magpakasal na lang ulit kami since annulled na naman ang una nya.

maram pong salamat, sana po masagot nyo.

View user profile

2 Re: second marriage on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:27 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Hindi ganun kadali yan! Dahil naka file na sya ng annulment lalabas ang record na kasal sya sa 2 babae makukulong sya ng 6 years minimum kapag Sumagot ang unang asawa sa annulment process ng asawa nyo. Ang kasal nyo ay hindi valid from the start null and void! So hindi nyo kailangan magpa annul.  confused

View user profile

3 Re: second marriage on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:39 am

mary luna

Arresto Menor
Good evening. I have the same query as the above. I was married a decade ago. He is my first love. I had some questions about his past relationship with the mother of his daughter. I always had that weird felling, like doubts. He consistently denied he was married with the the mother of her daughter. I met the mother of her daughter. And she even left her daughter in our care while she is sorting things abroad. (outside the Philippines) So, i told myself , i might be wrong. In 2010, i saw a 2 page paper of an application of nullity of marriage between him and the mother of his daughter. which means the whole time ( years that i thought we were married he was still married and that i was right to have those doubts in the first place... I have a son with him. what does that make us? we were married last 2001 and i saw the date of that application of nullity and custody filed my the mother of his daughter last 2010. now we are separated... for 4 years but i always ask him when is he going to annul our marriage, but he never had any actions about it. I know that i was played. But what steps can i take against this issue among lots of issues we had? please reply. i dont have anybody.

View user profile

4 Re: second marriage on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Cfc

Arresto Menor
Good day.... Is the declaration of nullity and annulment the same? How long will it take and how much cost to file declaration of nullity?

View user profile

5 Re: second marriage Today at 4:15 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum