Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child's custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child's custody on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:23 am

sophiarosacina

Arresto Menor
Hi. I need an advice. I just gave birth to my 2nd child last january. My problem is, my ex bf(which is the father of my 1st child) won't allow me to see my 1st child anymore due to the reason that I got pregnant with another man.. They have my child and they won't let me see her.. Can I still get my child?or can I have her full custody? Thamks

View user profile

2 Re: child's custody on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:09 am

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Illegitimate child must be in the custody of the mother and only the mother has full parental authority over the child. ang sa tatay ay visitation right lang po ang ang tungkulin na sustentuhan ang pangangailangan ng bata. maari po kayo humingi ng tulong sa local DSWD para makuha ang bata.

good luck.

View user profile

3 thank u on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm

sophiarosacina

Arresto Menor
I forgt to mention that my 1st child is carrying her father's surname.. Would that be a problem? And the day my 1st child was born until she turned 4, they have her full custody coz I was still a student at that time and my parents were not ok with mme having a child so I chose to have my child taken care by my ex's side. That time I only got to see my child 3x a week due to my busy schedule but now that everything's ok ,have my parents acceptance and I can now Support my child's needs I am worried they might use that against me. They won't even answer my calls.. I am really worried about this I'm afraid I won't be able to see my daughter anymore...

View user profile

4 Re: child's custody on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:36 am

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
sophiarosacina wrote: I forgt to mention that my 1st child is carrying her father's surname.. Would that be a problem?  And the day my 1st child was born until she turned 4, they have her full custody coz I was still a student at that time and my parents were not ok with mme having a child so I chose to have my child taken care by my ex's side. That time I only got to see my child 3x a week due to my busy schedule but now that everything's ok ,have my parents acceptance and I can now Support my child's needs I am worried they might use that against me. They won't even answer my calls.. I am really worried about this I'm afraid I won't be able to see my daughter anymore...

Just like i told you, you have the full parental custody. Maari lamang maalis ang karapatan na ‘yun sa mother kung mapapatunayan nila na hindi magiging mabuti ang kalagayan ng bata sa pangangalaga mo.

View user profile

5 Re: child's custody on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:57 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
In other words, No matter what is your situation, your child until she reached 7 you have the full custody, not the father even she is using her father's surname. Wink so what are you waiting for? get help from DSWD to get your daughter back! Very Happy

View user profile

6 Re: child's custody Today at 6:03 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum