Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support, libel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support, libel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:17 pm


Arresto Menor
my father is a police officer and he has been lying to us for the past 18 years. he left me and 3 of my siblings to my mother WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT. it was only then that we knew that we are not his legal family when his legal wife talked to my mother telling her via facebook that she is going to sue my mother if my mother won't leave my father alone. my mother had no idea that my father was married in the first place. he even married my mother but USED A DIFFERENT MIDDLE NAME in their marriage certificate and in our birth certificate except for my youngest sibling. please help us. i had to stop my schooling to go to work and help my mother. what can we do to oblige our father for support especially financially?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum