Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case to file to my husband's aunt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case to file to my husband's aunt on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:35 am


Arresto Menor
Hi there!
I just want to seek legal advice as to what case should my husband and I file against her aunt.
This is the scenario:
One time,my husband was passing by a store where the husband of his uncle was drinking liqour with his friends. He called my husband and said "hoy, uminom ka dito!". My husband politely declined and answered "pasensiya na uncle, hindi ako pwede uminom ngayon kasi may baby ako na inaalagaan sa bahay ngayon." (we have a 6 months old baby girl right now, and my husband was the one caring for her as well as to our 8 year old daughter). But then, his anut's husband still insisted and said "putang-ina!ang yabang-yabang mo!di ba mayaman ka! di-yaya ka pa nga sa mga anak mo!" bakit ayaw mong uminom!" My husband got angry but he never confronted nor tell anything on him as the people around told him to just ignore it.
In short, though my husband was very angry, he went home and called me instead. I told him to relax and just ignore it. and that he can tell her aunt about what her husband told her.
The next day, he saw his aunt and told her "auntie, pakisabihan naman si uncle kasi hindi maganda yung sinabi niya sa akin kahapon". Surprisingly, his aunt replied, "Buti nga sa yo,bagay ang yabang mo kasi! Bastos ka kasi!"...and my husband said " anu yang sinasabi mo auntie? and his aunt kept on talking trash on him and it went long and long...until she said "susunugin ko ang bahay niyo!" (her aunt was angry with my mother in-law because of land issue but that was a separate one. Mu husband never meddle on the land dispute)
In this case, what case can we file against my husband's aunt and her husband? We already subpoena them in the barangay and we will meet on Saturday.

View user profile

2 Re: Case to file to my husband's aunt on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 am


Arresto Menor
Can we file slander or oral defamation against them? also can we file grave threat for threatening my husband na susunugin niya nag bahay namin? Can I file grave threat in relation to PD 603 or RA 7610, since 4 children lives in that house na sinabi niyang susunugin niya and 2 of those are my children?!
Can I do that po? please advise...
Thank you very much...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum